Healthy Holiday Survival Guide
and Challenge Group
Do you gain 5 pounds just thinking about that holiday pumpkin pie?
Does the stress of family gatherings and frantic gift shopping make you want to
face plant in a bowl of mashed potatoes & not come out until New Year’s?
We all know that the holidays can be taxing on our health. The endless parties and parade of tempting treats can leave us feeling tired, bloated, and ready to break out the elastic waistband...
What if you had a simple plan to take away the worry? What if you could navigate the season without
gaining weight, feeling sluggish, or totally stressing out?
Get ready to make it happen with my HAPPY, Healthy Holiday Survival Guide and Challenge Group!
Hi, I’m Linita,
I am a Certified Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, food detox and lifestyle transformation. My “Becoming New Again” health, wellness, and spiritual coaching helps you “Begin Again”, not only after detoxing and weight loss, but also after dealing with life, trauma and/or addiction.
The Healthy Holiday Survival Guide comes with everything you need to make your health a
priority this holiday season, regardless of how many pies cross your path.
When you sign up for this Guide and Challenge Group, you get:
- My 28-page e-guide loaded with tips for keeping your sanity (& current dress size) during the holidays.
- Membership in a Private Facebook Challenge Group for motivation, encouragement, and accountability.
- Strategies that teach you when & how to say no, thank you to food
- AND how to say yes, please & actually enjoy your indulgence, guilt-free
PLUS you get My 4-Day Post-Holiday Healthy Reset Plan, which includes:
- 12 delicious, easy to prepare recipes to get your body feeling great after a night (or few) of celebrating
- A detailed shopping list to save you tons of time at the store
- A 4-day suggested meal guide for breakfast, lunch, & dinner, to guide you through the reset with ease
- My Daily Holiday Survival Checklist to print out and post on the fridge or in the office so you can stay
on track with healthy habits
- And a Food &Self-Love Journal to help keep you centered and joyful during your celebrations!
This is a NO WORRYING, NO WONDERING plan for navigating the holidays without deprivation
You can have a happy, healthy, energetic holiday season even if you:
Work crazy hours at a corporate 9-5
Are trying to wrangle a family of 5 AND get ready for a huge family feast
Feel like you can never say no to holiday treats
Or are worried that your favorite cocktail dress won’t fit 3 weeks from now...
Our Happy, Healthy Holiday Survival Guide and Challenge Group will show you how!
I’m ready to get started!